This is the first of many webinars GCUMM will sponsor related to leadership development. If you lead men, plan to attend this first training opportunity.
Date: September 25, 2018 at 6:30PM (Central Time)
Leading an effective Meeting
Effective meetings will encourage participants to be fully engaged in the meeting and act on what is learned/discussed.
But effective meetings don't just happen! Come learn how to properly prepare and provide needed information to participants so they can act.
This webinar will cover the following:
1. Types of Meetings
2. Outcomes for meetings
3. Effective Meeting Management & Leadership
At the conclusion the participants will
1. Understand meeting purposes; why do we need them and what are common expected outcomes?
2. Be able to describe resource impacts of meetings.
- What are the key phases of a successful meeting?
- What are some common causes of failure?
Please register for the meeting. It is very important that you register so you will get the logon information:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Please note that the way the webinar works is that you will be able to hear and see, but will not be able to talk in your microphone. You will be able to chat or ask questions online.
For more information contact Rick Vance (email@example.com)