Lynette Johnson, new executive director of the Society of St. Andrew
SoSA reviews 2016 accomplishments, names new executive
An affiliate partner of the General Commission on United Methodist Men, the Society of St. Andrew (SoSA) reports on accomplishments in 2016 and the election of a new executive.
- 16.7 Million Pounds Gleaned from the Fields
- 10.6 Million Pounds Shipped in the Potato & Produce Project
- 27.3 Million Pounds Collected and Distributed
- 82 Million Servings of Fresh Produce Provided
- 5,624 Events Held / 32,789 Volunteers Engaged
Lynette Johnson named new executive director
Lynette took over the role of executive director on January 1. She has been with SoSA since 2010, first as director of the Tennessee office, then as director of church relations. Prior to joining the SoSA staff, Lynette enjoyed an 18-year career as a church educator and supply pastor, and an eight-year second career as a magazine editor and art director. She is a certified Christian educator and ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church (USA).