Support Strength for Service with Home Depot purchases
NASHVILLE, Tenn. ––You and your church can increase the number of free Strength for Service books for veterans, military troops, police officers and fire fighters by shopping at Home Depot.
To register your secure credit card, follow these six steps:
- Go to: http://www.homedepot.com/c/Pro_Xtra Click on “Sign in or register.”
- On the “Log in and register” page you will find a box for an email address. Type in: “email@example.com.” In the box for password, type in “gcfasponsor1.” Click on “Log in.”
- On this page, click on “Credit Cards and Accounts.”
- This page will tell you the number of credit cards already registered. Click on “Add a Credit/Debit Card.”
- On this page click on “Register Card” and the “Select this level” box
- At this page enter your card number and enter any copy you wish on Nick Name. Click “yes” on “Do you have an agreement code?” Type in “USC” in box. Click “Submit.”
The General Council on Finance and Administration has also provided step-by-step instructions.
If you have problems or wish to register by phone, call the UMC Pro Account Representative Michael Daniel at 817/825-0279