To purchase this Scouting Service Ring Patch there are requirementts:
(Complete a minimum of 5 requirements)
1. Write a short biography about Lord Robert Baden-Powell and Rev. John Wesley. Highlight the major accomplishments of each man. Describe how both men demonstrated "Duty to God."
2. Visit a Methodist Heritage site. (Http://bit.ly/MethodistHistoricSites). Share with your fellow Scouts what you learned.
3. Participate in a Scout Sunday Service at a United Methodist Church.
4. Write a short essay or create a project that demonstrates how you perform you "Duty to God."
5. Earn the appropriate Religious Emblem for your grade level.
6. Complete a church service project that benefits the chartered organization or a community mission.
7. Participate in an offering supporting the World Friendship Fund. (For more information, visit http://bit.ly/WorldFriendshipFund.)
8. Invite a friend to come see your pack, troop, or crew in action.
To downloa a PDF of this document: Click Here
If you have any questions, please contact Marc Stowe at (615) 620-7262 or firstname.lastname@example.org